Vision and ObjectivesOur goal is to be the critical liaison between Massachusetts College of Art and Design and its potential Corporate Advocates.
Our vision is to encourage, promote, and sustain meaningful collaboration and deep, ongoing relationships with MassArt and the New England business community.
We are grounded in the belief that mutually-beneficial affiliations and support are the key to championing, fulfilling, enriching, and enlightening advancement for all involved.
The Corporate Advisory Council seeks to build long-term sustainable partnerships. Success will be measured by our ability to do the following:
- Collaborate with businesses to develop projects that provide real-time learning experiences for our students.
- Use the creative skills and talents of the MassArt students and faculty as a resource to identify strategic solutions to our partners' business challenges and opportunities.
- Identify corporate recruitment and intern possibilities for MassArt students.
- Build awareness of the quality education, experienced faculty, and the leadership role MassArt plays in the Creative Economy.
- Encourage philanthropic and future support through grants, programs, projects, and initiatives related to the proposed center for design and new media at MassArt.