Fees and Registration
2016 Program Fees:
|Room and board
*optional, includes all meals
|Credit (if applicable)||$510|
|Total non-credit program and residential cost||$4,890|
|Total for-credit program and residential cost||$5,400|
Partial scholarships based on financial need are available and are awarded on a first-come first-served basis. To be considered for a scholarship, the application should indicate request for support and should be submitted with a copy of parents or guardians 2014 or 2015 tax return.
Download the registration form (fillable PDF) and and email, mail or fax it to Youth Programs at Professional and Continuing Education (see the mailing address at right). Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served, and space-available basis.
Applications must include the following:
- Completed registration and medical form. On the registration form students should list their 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices for their elective choice. MassArt cannot guarantee that students will get their first choices.
- One-page statement of purpose describing why the student wants to attend Summer Studios.
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a faculty or staff member at the student's high school. The other letter may be from any unrelated adult who is willing and able to speak of the applicant's maturity and readiness to participate in Summer Studios.
- Portfolio if applying for credit
- $300 non-refundable deposit.
- $200 non-refundable housing deposit (if applicable)
Professional and Continuing Education
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
621 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115
tel: (617) 879-7174
fax: (617) 879-7171
Payment in full is due by June 3, 2016.