Community Scholarship ApplicationOur Continuing Education Community Scholarship is now available for Fall 2013 classes!
MassArt Professional and Continuing Education is pleased to present the Community Scholarship. This scholarship is designed to allow residents of the MassArt neighborhood with financial limitations to enroll in CE courses. There are two scholarships per semester. Individuals may only receive the scholarship one time.
Fall Semester Application Deadline August 29, 2013
- Residency within the Mission Hill area (zip codes 02120 and 02115). To prove residency please include a copy of a utility bill addressed to you from the past three months.
- Financial need. Please include a copy of your most recent income tax return (first page only).
- Purpose. Please submit a statement (maximum one page) that addresses which courses (indicate your first, second, and third choices) you are interested in and why, and how the scholarship will assist you.
- (Optional) If you have images (photos or digital on a CD) of your art work, please include that as well.
- References. Please include the names and contact information of two references who can speak to your interests, abilities, and need.
Download the application (PDF). Complete and return to:
MassArt Continuing Education
621 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115
Attn: Nancy McCarthy