Community Scholarship ApplicationThe MassArt Continuing Education Community Scholarship is now available for Spring 2017 classes!
MassArt Professional and Continuing Education is pleased to present the Community Scholarship. This scholarship is designed to allow residents of the MassArt neighborhood with financial limitations to enroll in CE credited courses. There are two scholarships per semester. Individuals may only receive the scholarship one time.
Spring Semester Application Deadline: January 11, 2017
- Residency within the Mission Hill area (zip codes 02120 and 02115). To prove residency please include a copy of a utility bill addressed to you from the past three months.
- Financial need. Please include a copy of your most recent income tax return (first page only).
- Purpose. Please submit a statement (maximum one page) that addresses which courses (indicate your first, second, and third choices) you are interested in and why, and how the scholarship will assist you.
- (Optional) If you have digital images of your artwork, please submit them on a CD or DVD with your application. If you prefer to submit on-line, please contact the office for instructions.
- References. Please include the names and contact information of two references who can speak to your interests, abilities, and need.
- Only courses that are offered for credit may be taken,
Complete and return to:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MassArt Continuing Education
Attn: Nancy McCarthy
621 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115