How to ApplyApplication Process
To apply, submit the following online:
- Education History
- Statement of Purpose & Resume
- Financial Aid. All applicants who wish to be considered must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA) with their application. Applications may be filed electronically (recommended) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Email addresses for three individuals who can comment on your qualifications for advanced study
- Portfolio Requirements
- Low Residency/MFA 2D: 15-25 images
- Master of Science in Art Ed: 10-20 images
- Master of Art in Teaching: 15-25 images
- Dynamic Media Institute: 10-20 images, videos, or audio files
- Studio for Interrelated Media: 10-20 images, videos, or audio files
- Post-Baccalaureate in Interdisciplinary Fine Art: 15-25 images, videos, or audio files
- Post-Baccalaureate Program in Dynamic Media Institute: 10-25 images, videos, or audio files
- Post-Baccalaureate in Photography: 20-25 images
- Teacher Preparation Program: 20-25 images
Monday, January 6, 2014 > Priority First Round Reviews
All complete applications received by this date will be reviewed beginning January 13th.
Space Available Consideration:
Monday, January 29, 2014 > Second Round Reviews
All applications received between January 6th and January 29th will be reviewed, on a space available basis. Second reviews will begin February 1st.
If you have missed these posted deadlines, please contact the Admissions Office to discuss future options.
Finalists for admission are invited to the college for interviews with faculty and advanced graduate students in February. Notification of admission is by mail only—admission information will not be provided by phone or email. Decisions will be sent via USPS on or around March 15.